Chiropractic Care Program
The chiropractor determines the recommended treatment plan according to the medical history, the findings of the tests,
It is a complex of functional and/or structural and/or pathological changes in the spinal column that impair the integrity and integrity of the neural system and may affect the functioning of the body’s overall organ and health system.
The process of healing tissue is natural and is possible from within the body itself. The body has a natural healing ability that is embedded in its genetic fabric. The chiropractic direction removes stress from the nerves and it allows the body to heal.
Chiropractic care balances the body and stimulates the energy of life within it for quicker recovery.
Therefore, the length of the treatment may vary depending on the type of injury and damage to the spinal column.
The main factors affecting the duration of the treatments are :
1. The amount of time the injury exists
2. Injuries and traumas to the body in the past
3. Life and work habits
4. Environmental and family requirements
5. Sport activities and Body activation
7. Weight of the body
8. Posture of the body
9. Patient diseases in the past
10. Proper Nutrition
11. Performing exercises according to the surgical instructions and refraining from actions that cause the problem.
12. Cooperation and application of chiropractors are the central key during recovery and improving body health.
13. Optimism and a positive approach to life.
From past experience we have learned that most health problems develop over time. We have learned that the pain is a product of
Each of us is a different person with individual needs, and therefore the treatment plan is tailored to each other individually. The chiropractor adapts the treatment plan personally to each person and integrates a track that includes specific chiropractic direction, flexibility exercises, increasing movement ranges, strengthening, posture, ergonomics and more.
The chiropractor is a PhD and is an expert in everything concerning anatomy, physiology and dynamics of the spinal column in particular and the body at all.
It is recommended to consult only with a certified chiropractor registered in the Israeli Chiropractic society.